Friday 12 August 2016

Friday 12/8/16 - This Week's Wristwatch


Geez, I wish I'd taken a closer look at the bracelet before I took that shot. Looks like the links removed some hair from my wrist. And I didn't feel a thing.


Long time since I wore the same watch two weeks in a row. Must be getting lazy.


Moser Roth chocolate is pretty smooth, gang.

My wife took the cat to the vet for her yearly check-up and worming tablet last week and they told us she'd need to have her teeth cleaned because of an excessive build-up of plaque. 
I'm talking about the cat here, folks. My wife's teeth are perfect.
So, we booked her in for this procedure.  She would need to go under general anesthetic and we'd have to sign a waiver. That's reassuring.


Madame came home shivering, dazed and groggy, with her eyes glazed over. Like Keith Richards in a brown fur coat around 1972. Yep, she was in a fragile state.
The tooth cleaning cost $450 bucks.
For that kind of money, I was expecting her to come home with braces, dammit!

Short and sweet this week, y'all. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The problem with cats is they forget to floss. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your weekly updates. Keep at it. Don't get discouraged, even if time is at a premium; short posts are better than none at all.

    I especially like the typecast, nice color of ink.

    ReplyDelete