Thursday 25 June 2015

Friday 26/6/15 - This Week's Wristwatches.

Busy week. Much done, much more still to do, so I'll keep it short. One more assignment out of the way, six more to go. I have a 1200 word report that needs to be completed and, while it isn't a long assignment, I think that the research will end up taking longer than the actual report. Although, it will be a nice feeling when I finally finish it. It'll just require a little legwork on my part.

Kept messing with my blog banner photo;


I think I'll leave it alone for the time being. 

Wore the Submariner 5513 earlier in the week;



Did a little more handwriting practice in an effort to change my upper-case capitals;



Okay, I think the real trick for me will be to start off writing these letters slowly to begin with. This new upper-case letter 'T' seems to be easier to write as long as I write it slowly.

Right, I've just printed out the question sheet for the assignment I completed this week. Time to fill it in, scan it back into my computer, format the assignment, attach all screen-caps (not necessary, but it will provide proof that I actually searched and found the information required), and then submit it. 
After that, I think I'll slow right down and take my time shaving. I'm looking a little gruff right now.
Switched over to the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean a couple of day's ago. While the Submariner is a great watch, there are times when I need to keep track of the date. 


Thanks for reading and have a great weekend, all!

3 comments:

  1. You know... my handwriting is pretty shot these days. However, I've been thinking that it might be time to learn the age-old art of Shorthand. Enjoy that Submariner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, you know he's enjoying that Submariner.
    Can't ever go wrong with it. I don't think i've ever seen anyone bad-mouth it on any blog or forum.
    Great watch, Teeritz. Def one to get once you save up the $$$.
    I think ill go a bit more affordable next year and grab me a new AT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the Sub gets a lot of love from watch nerds. Can't go wrong with an AT either, Michael. Thirty-eight point five model is a classic.

    ReplyDelete