Saturday 24 June 2017

Sunday 25/6/2017 - This Week's Wristwatches.

Hectic week, all. I'll keep it short.

Wore the Oris Diver Sixty-Five earlier in the week. Had it on a NATO strap;


Switched over to the Omega Railmaster on Thursday;


And switched back to the Oris Diver Sixty-Five on Friday. I put the bracelet back on this watch, to give it a little more heft;



This little guy is settling in nicely with all of us...except for our other cat. I think we'll have to slow down the introduction process. Could take a few months rather than a few weeks, with no guarantee of success. We may end up with an uneasy truce rather than a friendship. 
This week, it's been like the Cuban Missile Crisis around here. 
With less missiles.
And more fur. 

And my God, can this guy eat!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sharp watches, a bit of wine, and a cute kitten; What more could a fellow ask for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bill, I hope the move is going/has gone well. Yes, things are on a (fairly) even keel at the moment. My only worry is that our older cat is going to take a while to warm up to the new guy.

      Delete