Friday 13 May 2016

Friday 13/5/2016 - Very Short Post & This Week's Wristwatches.


Geez, can ya tell I'm tired?

Okay, so anyway, I wore the Submariner briefly last Sunday;


Before switching over to the Longines Polaires Expeditions Paul-Emile Victor Heritage model for the beginning of the working week. Not a great photo. I'm tired, remember?;



I thought I took a picture of this next watch, but it turns out that I didn't. So, a quick trip to the archives was required to find an old pic of the Sinn 103 St Sa chronograph. Absolutely rock-solid, this thing. As it got busier and busier at work, I was relying more and more on this watch. It didn't have to do anything in particular. It just had to sit on my wrist and look the way it does. To remind me of attention to detail. And clarity of function and purpose.

It got to the end of the week and I figured it was time to slip into something with a slightly more old-school aesthetic. It was time for the Omega Railmaster Co-Axial. And, because I couldn't decide on which picture to use for this post, here's a bunch of 'em, using some of the camera's Art Filter settings;


SOFT FOCUS ('Cos I'm a romantic)

GRAINY FILM (For that touch of surveillance-photo, ideal for Cold War thrillers)

DIORAMA (Love this one!)

SEPIA TONE (An oldie, but a goody)

KEY LINE (Love this one too. Makes everything look a little cartoony)



Yep, it's now 8:56pm. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. Short and quick is better than no update at all. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini-typecast, now there's a good idea... :)

    ReplyDelete